Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ozotic 601/Ozotic 617 Swatches and Stripes

Hey there!  Last week I showed you Ozotic 621 and tonight I'm showing Ozotic 601 and 617.  I can't get enough of these Ozotic scattered holos.  They are so sparkly and multifaceted, especially in the sun.  Just spectacular.  And I really love the lack of hassle removing them, not that I like removing them but as a polish addict you know I must change my polish way too often.  And they look great together!

Ozotic 601/617 stripes - sunlight



Ozotic 617 is a turquoise blue scattered holo.  This is 2 coats plus topcoat.

Ozotic 617 - light box

Ozotic 617 - sunlight

Ozotic 601 is a pink scattered holo.  I thought it would take a lot to build this one up since it's not as opaque as another pink, Ozotic 607, but this is just 2 coats plus topcoat.

Ozotic 601 - light box
Ozotic 601 - sunlight

After applying 601, I used striping tape and applied one thick coat of 617 on top and quickly removed the tape so I didn't get ridges.

Ozotic 601/617 stripes - lightbox
Ozotic 601/617 stripes - sunlight

Be prepared, I own another two of these Ozotics that I might still need to show here.  Hooray for sparkles!

I bought both of these from Nail Polish Canada.

'Til next time...



No comments: