Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Zoya Holly and KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush

Hey there!  I just have a quick post today to show you what I'm wearing today.  This is Zoya Holly topped with KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush.



I started with two coats of Zoya Holly, from their 2011 Holiday collection.  Holly is a great shimmery emerald green.  I think it was one of the first green nail polishes I purchased ever.


Then I added one coat of KBShimmer's Candy Cane Crush, a mix of red and white matte glitters that actually smells faintly like peppermint.  I really like the look of this one over black polish too but that wouldn't really be keeping with the season.  I just checked my "Labels" and it looks like I've never shown a KBShimmer polish before.  Bad me!  KBShimmer makes fantastic polishes.




How's that for an easy Christmas combo?

'Til next time...









No comments: