Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Inspired by your phone case

Hey there!  It's almost 4 am here but I'm not quite ready for bed so I thought now would be a good time to write a late night Sunday Stamping post.  This week's theme is "inspired by your phone case".  This was a difficult one for me since my phone case is already made of nail polish.  I completely stole the idea from Nail Gun XS and used Femme Fatale nail polishes to make a glitter rainbow on a cheap clear plastic case.  .  So for the stamping all I could really do was add the scratches that my case has now.



For the nails, I started with a black base (A England Camelot).  All of the Femme Fatale polishes I use have a mix of coloured glitter in a tinted jelly base.  The polishes are:

Abuse The Ooze
World of Shadows
Nightsong Grotto
Coldwraith
Stonemother's Kiss
Wolfsbane
Vortex Remnants
The Other Side of the World



For the stamping, I used Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and a sparse image from Bundle Monster BM-316, so the glitter could still show through the "scratches".



I even took a close up of a couple of the nails because the stamping looks so neat over the glitter.


That's all for this late night post.  I hope everybody has a wonderful rest of the weekend!

'Til next time...








No comments: