Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014 Day 15 - Delicate Print

Hey there!  I've been trying to avoid doing the 31 Day Challenge with entirely stamping-based nail art but sometimes stamping is just better.  Today is one of those days.  Today's prompt is delicate print and, while I did try to freehand something, stamping simply kicks butt when it comes to getting fine lines into my nail art.  So I stamped this lacy pattern over Dance Legend Knight.



Dance Legend Knight is such a unique polish to me, even with all the duochromes and multichromes out there.  It's a bronze-y colour but shift to a dark greyish green.  This is one coat over black.  I personally find it easier to wear duochromes over black but it's not necessary with this one.  


For the stamping I used Dashica Infinity-42 and Mundo de Unas Black, all topped off with good ol' HK Girl.




I managed to get about 4 days ahead of the challenge and I can't wait to show you guys my next couple mani's!  And if anybody has any ideas for the "Inspired by" prompts, that'd be awesome!

'Til next time...




No comments: