Friday, September 12, 2014

31DC2014 Day 12 - Stripes over gradient

Press  Sample

Hey there!  For Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge I'm killing, not two, but three birds with one stone, as they say.  1.  I get to complete "stripes" day.  2.  I get to review these cute cuticle tattoos from Bundle monster and 3. I get to do a new gradient since I didn't love how my gradient day nails turned out.  So today here's a new gradient with stripes.



The gradient was done with Color Club Blue-Ming, Pure Ice Superstar! and China Glaze Neon and On and On over white.  I think the blending on this one is much better than the ones I posted the other day.  The only little issue I have is that I lost most of my white in the middle but these still made me much happier.


Then, since it is stripes day afterall, I used a variety of widths of the straight Nail Vinyls and A England Camelot to create the black lines.  Looks like candy!  




Finally, I added these cute "3 Triangle Water Transfer Cuticle Tattoos" that I had just received to review from Bundle Monster.  In the package, you receive 20 tattoos, enough for two full manis.  They apply just like the temporary tattoos we used as kids.  You just place them where you want them and hold a wet sponge against them for a few seconds and voila!  The only (really minor) issue I had was, because the backing is opaque paper, you can't see exactly where you're applying them.  In my photos it looks like they leave a shine on your skin but that wasn't visible in real life.  



If you're interested, the cuticle tattoos are available from www.bundlemonster.com for only $1.50.

'Til next time...



No comments: