Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Using 3 colors to stamp

Hey there!  This week's Sunday stamping challenge is using 3 colors to stamp.  I decided to use this pretty peacock pattern from one of the Born Pretty Store plates and a few Hit The Bottle stamping polishes (reviewed here) to get this easy peasy look.



All the polishes I used here, I've already used on the blog in the last month.  Considering how many untried's I have, I should try to branch out a bit more!  The base is two coats of OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby.   The peacock stamping image is from BP-04.  The image is actually very tall so I only used the top peacock part on the accent nail and the bottom part of the image on the others.


For the stamping, I used 3 colors to stamp all at once.  The colors are Hit The Bottle Blue-tiful, The Green Fairy and Paint The Town Violet.  I just put the colors in different areas of the image and scraped in different directions.  Because L.A.M.B. is a satin polish, I left it without top coat.


Apparently I can't read because at first I read the challenge theme as using 3 colors altogether so I did a mani with two-colored stamping and a single base color.  So I had to do some new ones when I read it properly.  In other words, be prepared to see some of these colors again soon!

'Til next time...






No comments: