Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Skittlette Nails

Hey there!  Happy Valentine's Day folks!  I'm single so I spent all day editing photos and now I'm watching Gone Girl with my sis and binging on chips.  Oh, the life of a single lady.  Luckily this is pretty much my ideal Saturday night!  I guess you guys are my Valentines because I do heart you!

Tonight's post is another "hearts on fire" mani, kind of.  This Pueen image, in it's entirety, looks more like hearts on fire but my nails aren't big enough to show the whole thing.



The stamping image is Pueen35 stamped with Mundo de Unas Reddish and filled with yellow and white acrylic paint.



The other colors in this mani are Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and Milani Red Sparkle over Picture Polish Love, fittingly for the occasion.  All finished with HK Girl.


Well I'm going back to my movie and chips.  Hope everyone had a day filled with love, of any kind!

'Til next time...






No comments: