Thursday, April 23, 2015

Primary Color Dotticure

Hey there!  Today's post is a leftover from last week's Digit-al Dozen Childhood week.  I was so tempted to keep this one in the mix.  It got bumped but I still wanted to share it so here's a dotticure inspired by a ball pit.  



When I was searching the internet for Childhood inspiration I came across this image of a ball pit...you know one of those things you see at fast food restaurants or amusement parks?  Kids seem to love them but I remember just getting stuck in them...but I think I was a bit of a scaredy-cat kid.  

image source

For my dotticure I used a black base and then dotted with with some of the Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes.  They're opaque enough for stamping so I knew they'd show up over black for this.


The colors I used for dotting are Lightening (yellow), Pumpkin Queen (orange), Rapid Red (red), In Prompt Blue (blue) and Mint Sprint (green) and finished with HK Girl top coat.  I know orange and green aren't primary colors but I was at a complete loss for what to title this post so I had to lie a little.



Aren't these just obnoxiously bright?  I do love bright colors way too much!  

'Til next time...

No comments: