Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Large Flowers

Hey there!  I just got home from my parents' so I'm not writing this until Sunday night and I'm pretty darn tired but well worth it to spend Father's Day with my dad.  This week's Sunday stamping challenge theme is large flowers so I'm (finally) using the large sunflower image from UberChic Beauty 1-02 and a couple of the OPI Color Paints that I just received after ordering the mini set.



I started with a base of KBShimmer In Bare Form and then stamped the sunflowers from UberChic 1-02 with Mundo de Unas Chocolate (#23).  I think stamping in brown instead of black gave it a real autumn feel so I maybe should have waited for a few more months to wear these.  


For the leadlighting I filled the middle of the flowers with 10.1 Polish Black Licorice.  For the petals I used the OPI Color Paints in Primarily Yellow and Chromatic Orange.  HK Girl finished it off.  



This isn't the brightest, most exciting mani I've ever done but it was surprisingly nice to wear something at least slightly more subtle than my usual bright mani's.  So of course I'm putting a neon tonight before bed.

'Til next time...

No comments: