Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Girly Bits Triangle Nail Art

Hey there!  I wanted to wear something fairly simple and sort of sparkly last week so I pulled out some nail vinyls from Vinyl Boutique and a couple of polishes from Girly Bits and did these.  I've been loving vinyls lately.  Don't get me wrong, I'll always love stamping for the intricacy of the designs you can make but you can't stamp sparkle so that's where vinyls come in!  



I started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits From Far and Wide.  It's actually my sister's (she LOVES Girly Bits) but I'm sure she'll be fine with finding out I wore it.  Then I applied the triangular vinyls from Vinyl Boutique and added Girly Bits Ho-Ho-Hope and finished with HK Girl.  


I'm still new-ish to using vinyls so I can see the tiny mistakes I made but they're not biggie.  I didn't even notice until I looked at the photos from my camera.  I just placed another Vinyl Boutique order and I have to say Laura has great customer service.  Check out her store here!


'Til next time...







No comments: