Saturday, September 19, 2015

Purple Waterfall Nails

Hey there!  It's the second last post of the Crumpet's Nail Tart's 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge.  This week's prompts were Violet and Waterfall.  I believe waterfall manis were the creation of the always amazing Nailasaurus.  I've only tried the waterfall mani once before so I still don't have it down pat but I do think it's a great look.



For my base color, I used a dusty purple, A England Guinevere.  Using a striper brush I added my waterfall colors of:
Glam Polish Whirlwind
Essie Lilacism
American Apparel L’Espirit
Girly Bits Get Indie Flow
Zoya Belinda
OPI Lost My Bikini in Molokini
OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?

I don't think you need as many colors as I used if you wanted to try this but, like I said, I still haven't mastered this type of mani.



'Til next time...



No comments: