Friday, October 16, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Geeks

Hey there!  It’s time for another 40 Great Nail Art Ideas theme week.  This week we’ve done Geeks.  I fully embrace geek culture but there’s so many things nowadays that are “cool geeky” that I was unsure of what type of geeky inspiration I wanted to use this week.  Science geek? Gamer geek?  Why not both?!  I recently heard about this video game called Kerbal Space Program.  I can’t say I know much about it except that it sounds really hard and really geeky…in the best way possible, of course!




Apparently Kerbal Space Program (or “KSP” to those in the know) uses a lot of physics to get these little guys into space.  Since it is a space game, what better polish to use as a base than Picture Polish Gravity.  This is one coat over black.  


Since I knew nothing about this game (or how hard it is) I was sent this link that seems to sum it up in a funny way.  After seeing that I knew these definitely fit the geek theme!  Over Gravity I used acrylic paint to create the little astronaut guys and finished it off with HK Girl.




Having not played the game myself, I had to get approval by a fan by text.  The response I got was “that is remarkably well done!” which worked for me!

If you’re as excited as I am about this theme, you’re not going to be able to resist seeing all the other Geek mani’s in the links below!


‘Til next time…  









No comments: