Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Holo-ween

Hey there!  This week's Sunday challenge theme is a fun one...holo-ween (as in using a holographic base or images).  I opted for a holo base for this vampire-themed stamped and I absolutely love how it turned out.  It has red, sparkle and vampires...three of my favourite things!



For the red holographic base, I used two coats of Ozotic 621 (one of my all time favourite polishes).  It doesn't look super rainbow-y for a holo polish but that's how it goes for reds.  If you want something that throws big rainbows, you get pink (and I much prefer red).  Over the red I stamped bats (Winstonia W116, Bundle Monster BM-013 and MoYou London Gothic -05) and a haunted house (Bundle Monster BM-305).


On my accent nail I wore 3 coats of ILNP Mega (X) and made a decal with some vampire lips from MoYou London Gothic-02.  The red over the silver on this nail was my favourite part of this mani.  So much sparkle!  



That's all for today.  I think I'll go back to binge watching Netflix now since I messed up my back yesterday and don't feel like getting off the couch.  I must be getting old or something.

'Til next time...


No comments: