Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Snow & Ice

Hey there!  This week for the Adventures in Stamping we were given the option of two themes - Snow & Ice and Remembrance Day.  I did mani's for both themes this weekend but I think I'll save the Remembrance Day one to post on Wednesday.  So for today I have these snow & ice nails that I wore today.  As it turns out, these were very appropriate today since we ended up while a whole lot of snow...and rain (which hopefully doesn't turn to ice tonight).



For these I started with a base of A England Queen of Scots, a metallic navy blue.  Over that I stamped an icy image from Messy Mansion MM27 with Mundo de Unas Turquoise, Sky Blue and Mint in a gradient.  


Over that I stamped some snowy dots from Loja BBF-27 with Mundo de Unas White.  


And finally, for the third layer of stamping, I stamped some actual snowflakes from QA58, also with Mundo de Unas White.  Some of the snowflakes got a bit lost in the background but, despite that, these could be my favourite snowflake nails that I've done.  And, trust me, when you're a stamper that lives in Canada, it's tempting to do snowflake nails A LOT.  


That's all for tonight.  I think I'll go watch Walking Dead now.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening too!

'Til next time...

No comments: