Monday, November 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Color Contrasts: Black and White

Hey there!  It's time for a new Digit-al Dozen week (pretty much the only week that I force myself to consistently post).  This month our theme is "Color Contrasts" - a theme that should bring us lots of awesome nail art.  In general, my way to interpret this prompt was to go with complementary colors - those that are opposite each other on the color spectrum.   However, today I went with the basics - black and white.  While they're technically not really colors, they definitely contrast each other!



For my black and white mani, I used Ella + Mila Pure Love as my white base and stamped with a few trippy images from UberChic Beauty Op Art (previously reviewed here) with Mundo de Unas Black.  Easy peasy eh?


  
I apologize since this is certainly not the cleaning stamping I've ever done but, like I've been complaining about lately, I haven't felt like I've had much free time so I stuck with it.  I promise tomorrow's will be much better (it's my favorite of the week).  


Thanks for stopping by for the new DD week.  You can see everyone else's contrast-filled designs down below.  I can already tell I'm going to be fawning over a lot of their choices this week!  

'Til next time...



No comments: