Friday, January 6, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - New Year, New You

Hey there!  This week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is perfect for this time of year - New Year, New You.  I wasn't entirely sure how to translate this into a bit of nail art but I thought about what I'd like to change this year, particularly in terms of my blog, and came up with time management.  I'm always rushing to get things done last second, usually at the end of my work day which means I'm usually getting home later than I'd like so this year I'm really going to try to be better.  It might mean I skip a night doing my nails here or there so I can crop photos so they don't pile up and become daunting but most people survive without doing their nails every night...I can too...maybe.



This was the nail art I wore most of Christmas week to go along with this theme.  It started with a base of OPI Germanicure stamped with Mundo de Unas Gold. 


The clock stamping images came from a variety of plates: 

index - Bundle Monster BM-609
middle - Sugar Bubbles SBS09
ring - Cici & Sisi 11
pinky - Bundle Monster BM-H14
thumb - Cici & Sisi 08


That was first top coated with HK Girl but I thought it'd look better matte so I added a coat of Essie Matte About You (mixed with NYC matte since they were both low).  


This was a pretty simple New Years resolution mani but I enjoyed it enough to wear it for days on end.  By the end I was pretty happy to change it though!  

You can see how the rest of the ladies have interpreted this prompt down below.  I seriously can't wait to see!

'Til next time...


No comments: