Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Rainforest - Tropical Flowers

Hey there!  For the second day of The Digit-al Dozen's Rainforest week, I have a mani that ended up looking like a tacky Hawaiian shirt...and I loved it.  I don't think I'd ever be gutsy enough to actually wear a bold shirt like that but I have no problems wearing something this loud on my nails!



My base green for these was Serum No. 5 Kiwi Glow Now? (yup, they glowed in the dark which made them even more awesome but the glow refused to photograph).  My first layer of stamping was some leaves from MoYou London Tropical 14 with Mundo de Unas High Green.  



The flowers are from Pueen 72.  I stamped them with Mundo de Unas White and filled with OPI She's a Bad Muffuletta! and Good Grief!.  I seriously need OPI to stop putting exclamation marks in their polish names.  They make me look like I don't understand the concept of punctuation.  


To top it I used Cult Nails Wax That top coat to give it an almost matte but not quite finish.  


That's all for today.  I better rush out the door so I can get some food into me before my game tonight!  If only I could be organized enough to ever not be writing a blog post at the end of my work day....one day maybe...  

Now we get to check out all the DD girls that didn't put together a last minute post and actually got theirs up at a normal time.  I envy them :-)

'Til next time...



No comments: