Friday, September 29, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - My Signature Style

Hey there!  It's a sad, sad day.  It appears to be the final 26 Great Nail Art post, possibly ever.  I've been a part of Crumpet's Nail Tarts for years and, since I joined, I haven't missed a theme.  I might be late on some but I always got them done.  But at least we're finishing with a fun prompt - we've been tasked with doing our signature styles.  I don't think I have a signature style, personally, but awhile back Lady Maid Nails mentioned that I do enjoy the full mani "scenes" so that's what I did for today.



I do like stamping images that go across all the nails, like the Bundle Monster one I posted yesterday.  I've been wanting to use the dinosaurs from FabUrNails FUN 24 since I got the plate (it might have been part of the reason I bought it in the first place) so this theme seemed like a good excuse.


As a base I used Cirque Colors Central Park After Dark.  On that I sponged a few more polishes, hoping for a autumnal look.  I don't know what fall looked like in dinosaur times but I think we can assume trees haven't changed THAT much.  The polishes I sponged on were Zoya Hunter and Flynn and OPI I’m Sooo Swamped and The “IT” Color.



The stamping was with the ol' trusty Mundo de Unas Black.  I finished with OPI matte top coat.  


And with that I guess we bid adieu to the Crumpet's Nail Tarts.  It's been a great group to be a part of and I hope to see the lovely ladies in other nail art groups in the future!

'Til next time...




No comments: