Friday, November 17, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Futuristic/Nail Crazies Unite do Stamping Over Flakie Polish

Hey there!  Today's post is some stamping I did to combine the Digit-al Dozen Futuristic theme with the Nail Crazies Unite prompt of "stamping over a flakie polish base".  I knew when we set this DD theme that I had to do some a computer-y design because computers have been driving the future for ages and are likely going to continue to do so.  So at first I used this stamping image over some foils but when the Nail Crazies Unite came out with their theme, I wanted to redo these with some flakie polish.  These are way cooler so I'm glad I did!



For my flakie polish base I did a gradient of three of the ILNP Ultrachrome Flakie toppers - Open Fields, Gaia and Cold Fusion.  I love wearing these flakies at full opacity.  It takes lots of sponging but they look so neat.  



The computer chip stamping is from UberChic Beauty Geek Love 01.  Since clear stampers make it so easy, I did some double stamping with Mundo de Unas White and Black.  I finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  



What did you think of futuristic week from the group?  Were there any things from the future that we all missed?  You can catch up on everyone else's final designs of the week in the links below AND below that will be all the flakie bases.  

'Til next time...




No comments: