Tuesday, November 21, 2017

UberChic Beauty Holiday Jingle and Collection 21 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  We've officially come to the season of holiday stamping plates.  UberChic Beauty recently released their third holiday plate, Holiday Jingle plate, filled with all sorts of lovely holiday and winter images and I was lucky enough to get to play with it.  It's really put me in the holiday mood.


Along with the new Holiday plate, came Collection 21, the latest 3 plate set.  Brittany's collections are what made me fall in love with UberChic at the beginning and I haven't stopped loving them.  I've done a couple manis with each of the plate.  I hope you like them even half as much as I enjoyed using them!  


Holiday Jingle
$14.99 USD
9.5 cm x 14.5 cm 
(17 x 21 mm full nail images)



My first mani was so easy but pretty stunning.  I was wearing it when my niece was over and then she wanted Christmas lights on her nails too.  I just stamped black over a couple foils from Born Pretty Store.  Doesn't it look like it's practically glowing?  



Next I did some shadowed holo stamping over a gradient of Esmaltes da Kelly Wendy, Allen and Elliot (provided by Beautometry, stamping swatches are coming soon so watch this space!).  I then double stamped with Hit The Bottle Black As Night and Holo There Beautiful (purchased from Beautometry) added a few little glitters and topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  My nails aren't white big enough to read the "winter magic" in photos so you'll have to trust me when I say this was pretty magical.  I wore it for a few days.  


$24.99 USD
3 plate set

21-01



This was my first mani with these plates.  For it I did some advanced stamping with a couple of the KBShimmer Fall Collaboration shades that I reviewed for Color4Nails yesterday.  I used Better Lake Than Never as the base and then coloured between a few lines with Northern Frights (stamped with Esmaltes da Kelly Bruce from Beautometry).  How could I not combine two polishes with names referencing my favourite things (lakes and northern lights)?  Too bad I don't have any men in my life named Bruce!  



How adorable is this layered fox on 21-01?  I didn't need an entire hand of foxes so I paired it up with the polka dot image.  The base is Girly Bits Hit and Mist, the pink and white are Mundo de Unas Bikini and White.  The fox and the outline were stamped with a couple of the new Girly Bits cremes, Another Brick In The Fall and Stump Up The Jam.  The red/orange is a bit sheer but I was impressed at how well these stamped!    


21-02



This layered image is so cool (I just wish I hadn't messed up the light purple stamping).  I used some Born Pretty flakies over OPI Turn On The Northern Lights and stamped with Mundo de Unas Lilac and Black.  Any color combination would be so cool with this image...and it was pretty easy to match up which is a win!  



I love the "life is short make it sparkly" saying on this plate so I used the most glitter-y polish I have, FUN Lacquer Million Dollar Dream and double stamped with Messy Mansion Chalk and Carbon.  


21-03



There are so many layered images I liked this collection.  I used another one here, over Vapid Lacquer Surprise, I'm Drunk (Dirty Holo).  I stamped with Mundo de Unas Green, Red and Black.  I highly suggest doing these one nail at a time.  Even so, I could still kind of forget which part I’d stamped and have to figure it out to get it all lined up.



I was going for a fall look with this image which I think is really unique.  My base for these was white.  The brown (Painted Polish Stamped in Chocolate) is all stamping.  I top coated and just straight up coloured with sharpies on my nails.  It doesn't look great so I'm not sure I'd do it again but it sure was easy!  


These products are all currently available on the UberChic Beauty website (linked below).  I hope they put you in as much of the holiday mood as I'm in after using them.  I can't wait to use some of those layered holiday images!

$14.99 USD/Holiday Jingle plate
$24.99/Collection 21
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...


No comments: