Friday, December 1, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Inspired by Pixar

Hey there!  Today's Nail Crazies Unite prompt is a fun one.  This week we're doing nails inspired by Pixar movies.  I really wasn't sure what movies are Disney and what are Pixar so I hit up the Google machine.  Then I had to think of what I could actually accomplish with my own two hands!  I knew I don't have any Pixar stamping plates so I had to freehand something.  At first I tried to do Slinky Dog from Toy Story but what a mess that turned out to be!!  So I went simpler and did some easy Finding Nemo nails which turned out much less nightmare-inducing than that poor Slinky Dog!



These were so easy!  I used an orange base (pipe dream polish Rhythm) and then simply freehanded some white lines and then black lines with Whitewater and Atrament.  Finished with top coat and was done!  



It feels silly having a blog post with so little detail but simple nail art is great.  I truly believe anyone with a smallish brush could do this themselves!  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Talk to you next week!  

'Til next time...



No comments: