Friday, December 8, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Insects

Hey there!  Today the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas group is having a fun theme - insects/bugs!  It's not a particularly seasonal one for me since we've had snow on the ground for over a month so most of the bugs are long gone.  BUT I just so happened to have done an ant mani for my summer holidays this past summer and I forgot to post it so you're getting to see that today.  I should've done a new one but I've been sort of nail-lazy lately...sorry!



These were super easy.  It was two coats of ella + mila Paint The Town Red stamped with a plaid patterns from Born Pretty Store BP-L006 and then the ants from Lina Nail Art Supplies Summer 02.  Ants are the only bug that seriously creep me out so I never thought I'd wear them on my nails but I wore this for ages (since I was at the cabin).





Seeing this mani again is making me crave summer (even with all the bugs) even more than I already was.  Only another 5 months until I get to see the ground again...*sigh*.  To cheer myself up, I'm gonna take a look at the rest of the insect manis in the links below!

'Til next time...

No comments: