Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does My Home - Inspired by a shower curtain

Hey there!  I just realized that today's Digit-al Dozen mani is the second one inspired by curtains.  But this one is a shower curtain.  From the looks of it, you would think I have children but you'd be wrong.  I just like cute things.  They keep me young!



Let's start with my inspiration.  Here's a photo of my oh-so-mature shower curtain.  It also has a matching trash can and tooth brush holder.  We're all rubber ducky'ed out in our bathroom!  



This is the second time I've had to search for a rubber ducky image for a Digit-al Dozen post.  These cutie ducks are from Qgirl-003 (don't ask me where that comes from...Born Pretty?) using Mundo de Unas Black filled with Dance Legend 306, China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind, Lemon Fizz and Happy Go Lucky.


The dots and accents with were done with China Glaze Rose Among Thorns, Re-Fresh Mint, Capacity to See Beyond, I Sea The Point and Tart-y For The Party, finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


That brings us to the end of Day 4.  If you'd like some much more seasonal nail art, check out the ladies below.  They were super successful in combining the holidays with our My Home week.  I really went the opposite direction with mine.  But tomorrow is Christmas-y so stay tuned!

'Til next time...


No comments: