Friday, December 15, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does My Home - Dancing Santa

Hey there!  Since a few of the nail art groups I'm in are having holiday themes this week, I thought I'd do a Christmas-themed mani for my final Digit-al Dozen "My Home" post.  It also happens to be the Nail Crazies United December Holiday day AND the Winter/Christmas month for Nail Challenge Collaborative so it's the perfect day for some holiday-themed stamping.  These were inspired by some dancing Santa's my aunt gave me and my sisters last year.  I don't know how she found three of them (all different) but they're delightfully tacky.  They play music and dance (or skateboard) and are just generally awesome.  I wish I had a video to share but I forgot to take one.



These started with that favourite gold of mine, OPI Goldeneye over gold gel (I don't know why I was wearing gold gel but that's what my notes tell me...how very strange that I've forgotten).  Then I stamped the music notes (to imply the big man is dancing) from Moyra 108 (Sounds Of Your World) with Mundo de Unas Dark Grey.


Santa and the tree were done with advanced stamping from UberChic Beauty Christmas 01.  They were stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and filled with Moonflower Polish Rojo, Verde, Dia, and Mrs P’s Potions Exposed before being finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  



And with that, we're done The Digit-al Dozen theme for December (and 2017, now that I think of it).  Please spread some love by checking out the girls below, both from the Digit-al Dozen and the other groups.  There should be lots of holiday nails for us to ogle!

'Til next time...




No comments: