Friday, December 29, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Birthdays - December 2017

Hey there!  This month is a big Digit-al Dozen birthday month.  Three ladies celebrated birthdays in December: Kristi from Begin Nails, Kerry from Painted Fingertips and Cathy of More Nail Polish.  The ladies picked an adorable image for our inspiration this month...but one I couldn't even try to do with stamping so I had to freehand...gasp!  It's a bit messy but hopefully they know my heart was in the right place!



Here's the inspiration photo!  For approximately 2.3 seconds I thought I could do a whole pattern like the picture but then I remembered that I definitely couldn't never do that much detail freehand!  

image source
For these I used Picture Polish Peaches n' Cream as a base.  I thought it would look more orange but compared to the photo it's quite pink.  


For the rest, I used acrylic paint.  It's shaky but it looks like a cat, right??  I finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat.  


I truly hope the girls had the happiest of birthdays and that their year turns our fabulous!  

'Til next time...




No comments: