Friday, May 18, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Inspired By Each Other - Druid Nails

Hey there!  I'm so darn late with my fourth Digit-al Dozen post for the week.  I normally do my blog posts at the end of my work day but I had errands after work, followed by my ultimate frisbee game, followed by beer with the team.  And now it's after midnight but, since I haven't slept yet, it's still day 4 for me!  Today's Inspired By Each Other mani was inspired by Druid Nails.  I first started following Brethil a couple years ago when we were in the same rotation in one of the nail challenge groups.  Even though our prompts were the same, I always thought her designs were soooo much cooler than what I did.  So I was really excited when she agreed to join the DD with us.  For this week, I scrolled through her manis and saw this one that was right up my alley.  I love gradients with stamping so I loved recreating this one.



For mine, I did a gradient of Esmaltes da Kelly Molly and Tuco and Moonflower Polish Plum.  What a neat color combination!


For the stamping, I also used Plum.  The stamping image is from Born Pretty BPL-026.  This is the second time I've used this image lately and I really like it.  This plate is a keeper, for sure.  I finished with HK Girl top coat.  



Brethil mani's are always awesome but this one is a real favourite of mine.  I like her brighter peach but I hope mine doesn't disappoint her.  You can see everyone else's Day 4 designs in the links below.
'Til next time...


No comments: