Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Inspired By Each Other - Polish and Paws

Hey there!  Since it is The Digit-al Dozen's theme this week of Inspired By Each Other, I had the perfect excuse to copycat an incredible mani from Polish And Paws.  She did this glitter placement over stamping as one of her manis for All That Glitters week and I was floored.  I loved it so much!  So when I was doing my manis for this week's theme, I remembered it AND knew that I had some of Whats Up Nails Confetti Glitter with different sizes of circle glitter.  My glitter is different colors though.  I do like hers more (I'm drawn to blues more than pinks) but I did love this mani.  I even tried cutting the glitter to make it fit better.  That's a frustrating task!



For my base I wanted a slightly pink holo.  I used A England Her Rose Adagio.  Here it looks more like pure silver but I think that's just because it's right beside the brightly coloured glitter.  It really is pink!!


The stamping image is from Delush Polish DP02.  I used it when I first reviewed this plate two years ago (which can be found here) and I still love it.  I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.  


The glitter I have is called Flower Confetti from Whats Up Nails.  It's all magenta and gold holo circle glitter.  Some of the sizes fit so perfectly with the stamping image.  Then I finished with a couple coats of HK Girl to make it smooth enough to live with.  



I guess that's all for Day 2 of Inspired By Each Other week.  Seriously, if you don't follow Tiffany already, check out all her manis.  Her art is amazing!  Mind you, all my girls are great nail artists so you should just follow them all :-) 

'Til next time...


No comments: